Skip to main content
- All staff to remain in truck when not in operation except for refuelling and purchasing food supplies, medicinal or emergency needs. All staff are strongly encouraged to carry enough food and water in the vehicle to avoid having to go into shops.
- All staff to physically distance themselves by atleast 1.5 metres apart.
- All staff are responsible for taking measures to ensure they are operating at least 1.5 metres away from any clients they come in contact with.
- All staff should implement processes for contactless deliveries including electronic payments and paperwork.
- All staff are responsible for cleaning and disinfecting their trucks upon exiting and re-entering the vehicle and having been in contact with the community.
- All staff are responsible for wearing masks in public in areas where the government has made it mandatory.
- All staff must practice good hygiene and wash their hands regularly with soap and water for atleast 20 seconds and drying them completely preferably with a clean single use paper towel.
- All staff must report any illness or flu-like symptoms to the Manager immediately.